BA
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

mardi 30 octobre 2018 03:10

Résiliation VOOmobile - déménagement à l'étranger

Nous somme démanger a létrangers le 12 Julie.
Jais résilier ma VOO mobile numero plusieur foirs.
Dans la site web, par émail et par contacter le service 5050 plusieurs fois. August, septembre et maitenent.

Mais c'est impossible ! !

Veuillez confirmer svp la réception de ce Resilliation.
Meilleures salutations,
Bjørn AHRENSBACH

Édit modérateur : des commentaires présents dans ce sujet ont été édités/effacés par un modérateur car comportaient des éléments allant à l'encontre de La Charte du Forum VOO.

Savant

• 

5.3K  messages

il y a 5 ans

It seems that you speak English... so please find bellow a translation of my message. :slight_smile:

FR
Bonjour Bjørn,

Vous avez bien fait de nous contacter, notre équipe va vérifier ce qu'il se passe et voir pourquoi cela prend autant de temps.... Rassurez-vous, nous allons faire le nécessaire pour résilier votre abonnement VOOmobile le plus rapidement possible.

Merci pour votre patience !

Au plaisir,
Tiou

EN
Hi Bjørn,

You did well to contact us. Our team will check what's going on and why it's taking that much time... Don't worry, we'll do what it takes to cancel your VOOmobile subscription as soon as possible

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Savant

• 

3.5K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi Bjorn Ahrensbach,

I see that your cancellation request for your mobile was sent on 24/09. The mobile department did the mobile cancellation in October. Your services will then be cancelled at the end of this month. However, as you requested the cancellation in September and you have been abroad since August, I have requested the cancellation of the October invoice. :)

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Marie S,

I would like to finish this once and for all.

Please send me an official document (pdf) that confirm cancellation mentioning 24/09 and a letter reference, so that I can proove my cancellation.

My email adress is [email protected].

Thanks,

Bjørn

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 5 ans

You have requested the cancellation of the October invoice.
Does this mean that I shall refuse the following payment:

Savant

• 

3.5K  messages

il y a 5 ans

I can't send you a document indicating that the cancellation was done in September because it was done in October. But I asked for the correction of the October invoice. You can therefore refuse the payment in zoomit :)

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi Marie S,
I cancelled my VOO mobile back in September and thanks to you I received the credit note for the October invoice.

You can imagine how surprised I am to receive a zoomit message to pay for November on December 3rd.

Please ask VOO Mobile to stop sending me any more invoices.

Please also confirm the cancellation in writing, so that I have proof. My email adresse is: [email protected]

Here is my zoomit payment notice:
New documents
Sender VOOMobile
Addressed to BE66363*****2643
Reference 311283421822
Payment date 03.12.2018

What else can I do to stop VOO Mobile?

Feel free to call +45 5363 5086.

Thanks,

Bjørn Ahrensbach

Savant

• 

3.5K  messages

il y a 5 ans

This invoice concerns the refund following the error of the cancellation. Normally, there is no amount that should be taken by Zoomit and you should not receive any more in the future :)

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires