F
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

vendredi 3 mai 2019 07:49

Problem With Activation of VOO Sim Card

I made an application to move my number from Orange to VOO. My Orange account was prepaid account.
I clicked on the Activate SIM Card link on 28 April. Yesterday my Orange sim card was deactivated.
And my VOO Sim Card is not activated yet.
So I do not have any active sim card until yesterday.
My question is what is the problem and why did it take so long?

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hello fertasdemir,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I checked the sim activation. Indeed, it seems something has gone wrong.

I asked the VOOmobile Experts to check this up.

Please wait a little longer so they may process your request.

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 5 ans

Are they able to solve the problem today? Otherwise I will have to wait at least 2 more days due to weekend.

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

To be completely honest, I doubt this will be solved today. I'm sorry. :sweat:

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 5 ans

To be completely honest, I doubt this will be solved today. I'm sorry. :sweat:

Actually I do not understand what takes that long. I start to think that they will not be able to retrieve my number and finally they will say that we need to change your number.
As I said it is really annoying to spend days without being able to use cellphone. And this decreased my confidence in VOO.

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

There is a lot that happens behind closed doors when you switch from one mobile operator to another.

When everything runs smoothly, you usually do not realise everything that happens. But it does not happens that simply. There are a lot of steps involved.

If you did not ask your previous operator to terminate your number, everything should be fine in the end. Don't worry, you're not the first and you won't be the last. :wink:

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 5 ans

Actually I did not ask my previous operator to terminate. VOO dealt with the process, I guess VOO asked for termination.

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Perfect. This is how it is supposed to be.

Don't worry about your phone number, then. :wink:

Promeneur

• 

5  messages

il y a 5 ans

Since I am not the first who is experiencing this problem, how long will it take to solve this issue? Can you provide at least a range?
It is already 5 days (3 working days), I do not have an active Sim Card. And it is more than a week since I applied for sim card activation.

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

The delay is not up to me, unfortunately. This depends on the amount of work the VOOmobile Experts have.

It usually take a few days to be dealt with once the ticket is created (which has been done friday), but again, I'm not in position to give you some officials delays.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires