M
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

jeudi 5 janvier 2017 12:48

Change to 200GB in August 2016 Still not done

In August 2016 I had extra consumption (above the regular 100GB.)
I then called the helpdesk and told them that I found it a bit unfair as new customers could get a 200GB subscription for the same price..
Customer service agreed and told me that they would also give me this subscription.

Since August I have been on the phone with customer Service every month several times and whenever I am able to reach the customer service I get reconfirmed that it will be corrected, but besides an empty "confirmation of change" mail nothing is ever happening and since November there is no Service anymore in English, Dutch or German, so for sure no progress...

Been on the phone again for hours to get confirmed that everything will be fine and that they will transfer me again and off course this results in the never ending waiting line music till someone hangs up on me. HELP ME PLEASE

Solution acceptée

Savant

• 

5.3K  messages

il y a 7 ans

Hello Michiel,

Someone will take care of your file as soon as possible ! I'm sure that we will find a way to fix this very quickly.

Have a nice day :)

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 7 ans

Hi Michiel, (sorry my shool English is verry far :8)

The "expert Voo" (those with a "V" on the avatar) kan Speek English and the shall Help you, I am sure.

If i understand, you have a old formule with only 100 Gb of download ? witch formule have you ? and you want to switch in a new formule with 200 Gb, right ?

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

4.8K  messages

il y a 7 ans

In August 2016 I had extra consumption (above the regular 100GB.)
I then called the helpdesk and told them that I found it a bit unfair as new customers could get a 200GB subscription for the same price..
Customer service agreed and told me that they would also give me this subscription.

Since August I have been on the phone with customer Service every month several times and whenever I am able to reach the customer service I get reconfirmed that it will be corrected, but besides an empty "confirmation of change" mail nothing is ever happening and since November there is no Service anymore in English, Dutch or German, so for sure no progress...

Been on the phone again for hours to get confirmed that everything will be fine and that they will transfer me again and off course this results in the never ending waiting line music till someone hangs up on me. HELP ME PLEASE

Hello Michiel,

As Marcs told you in his message above you should send a private message to any Voo expert concerning your problem.
All you have to do is click on one of those experts (with the "V") avatar and then explain what's happening. You should receive an answer very soon.

Have a nice day.

Savant

• 

5.3K  messages

il y a 7 ans

It's solved. Michiel will get the money back during the next week :)

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 7 ans

And about the change ? is it solved too ? or maybee he don't need a 200Gb internet anymore ?

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires