Profil de Roveena
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

9  messages

mercredi 6 mars 2019 08:47

Internet Connection NOT WORKING

MY VOO internet is not working since a week and I have been trying to reach the customer care but no response provided.
I feel the service provided by VOO is PATHETIC and does not meet the customer demands at all.
There is no call back or a response on the multiple contact forms posted repeatedly.

Éclairé

• 

2.7K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hello Roveena and welcome to the Forum ! :)

We have indeed not had a return from your modem for a few days. We will analyze what is happening and come back to you with more explanations as soon as possible.

Regards.

Promeneur

• 

9  messages

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your response Nathan.

Promeneur

• 

9  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hello Nathan,

There is still no resolution to my issue. I would like to request for a disconnection of VOO with immediate effect as VOO as proved to be incapable of providing customer service. Kindy act on this urgently.

Roveena

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hello Roveena,

Only Gilles N. can treat your demands regarding your issues, but I can see in your file that you are already talking with him.

I advise you to keep doing so. :)

Promeneur

• 

9  messages

il y a 5 ans

Ok, thank you.

1  message(s)

il y a 5 ans

To help verify this is not the problem, disconnect the power from the back of the modem and router. Once disconnected, wait 10-15 seconds and then reconnect the power.

Édit modérateur : des commentaires présents dans ce sujet ont été édités/effacés par un modérateur car comportaient des éléments allant à l'encontre de La Charte du Forum VOO.

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi Clifton1G,

Please do not post weird links. Any other infraction may lead to a permanent ban.

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 1 an

hello 3 days ago, Voo technical service worked outside my house and they left. Internet connection of the whole apartment has gone for 3 days.  There is no one coming from the technical service, we were in a difficult situation, our work was interrupted, thank you 

Ce commentaire a été converti en post

Promeneur

• 

4  messages

il y a 1 an

hello 3 days ago, Voo technical service worked outside my house and they left. Internet connection of the whole apartment has gone for 3 days.  There is no one coming from the technical service, we were in a difficult situation, our work was interrupted, thank you Voo

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires