Profil de cuilian.liu
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

mardi 27 novembre 2018 19:39

Contract cancellation

There are more then three weeks no Internet at our home untill today(27/11/2018), we aksed two times technical come for repairs but no of them fixed the Internet problem, there are still no Internet in our home caused us a lot of trouble, we can't study and work at home. We've made our troubles clear on the phone and online form several times, but VOO didn't want to solve our problems, In this case, we have to stop VOO Internet service, we asked to cancel our VOO Internet contract. but VOO always don't want and not to cancel our contract and the wrong bill of November.

Solution acceptée

Savant

• 

5.3K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi cuilian.liu

Could you please fill your profile with your customer number, please ?

I'm very sorry for the late answer. We'll do all our possible to cancel your contract asap, as you asked - if it's not done already of course :)

Érudit

• 

1.4K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Pourquoi envoyer deux fois le même message ?

Apprenti

• 

64  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi cuilian.liu,

You are not the only one facing this kind of problem.
Let me give give some advice. Instead of calling send them a registered letter mentioning you DO want to
cancel the contract.
Do not fill in their own cancellation page.
They have to provide you with the services you are paying for.

If need be please free to contact me should you require further information.

Kind regards

KPY71

Apprenti

• 

64  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi Tiou,

Why do I receive a copy of the message sent to cuilian.liu as I am not involved in the problem he is facing ?
I just posted a comment !

Looking forward to hearing from you

Yours truly

KPY_71

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hello KPY_71,

You can untick the unwanted notifications in your profile settings if those messages bother you. :)

Apprenti

• 

64  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi Lionel S

Thank you for the information.

Yours truly

KPY_71

Promeneur

• 

3  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi cuilian.liu

Could you please fill your profile with your customer number, please ?

I'm very sorry for the late answer. We'll do all our possible to cancel your contract asap, as you asked - if it's not done already of course :)

Hi
it is 00********. The contract has been terminated, but VOO still ask for a lot of unreasonable payment.
we have complaint lodged with the ombudsman, VOO is dishonest to customers.

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hello cuilian.liu,

Thanks for your number. I edited your message, because it is a confidential information.

I see i chatted with you over Facebook, and gave you all the information I could about the modem that was asked from you.

About the rest of you complaint, I must back off, because I am not allowed to intervene in your file once Ombudsman is dealing with our mediation service. I must let them settle this between them.

Promeneur

• 

2  messages

il y a 5 ans

Why do I receive a copy of the message sent to cuilian.liu as I am not involved in the problem he is facing ?

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

Hello,

Maybe you subscribed to this topic ? Be sur to uncheck this :

Promeneur

• 

2  messages

il y a 5 ans

Édit modérateur : des commentaires présents dans ce sujet ont été édités/effacés par un modérateur car comportaient des éléments allant à l'encontre de La Charte du Forum VOO.

Savant

• 

6.6K  messages

il y a 5 ans

L'utilisateur Houston14 a été banni pour post de liens douteux.

The user Houston14 has been banned for posting suspicious links.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires