Résolu

Upgrade from Toudoo pack to wahoo pack

Hello,

At present I am using internet pack toudoo and would like to upgrade to wahoo unlimited internet pack (125 mbps).
What is the procedure to get it done. I tried calling Voo customer support and no one picked it.

Can anybody help me get this done.

Thanks and Regards,
Utsav
icon

Meilleure réponse par XENA 29 décembre 2018, 15:59

bonjour ils pourront vous faire cela ici même sur le forum mais ce sera effectif le 01/01;;;; et vous vous y prenez très tard
ce sera peut-être pour le 01/02
le changement d'abonnement est toujours pour le 01 du mois

hello they can do that right here on the forum but it will be effective on 01/01 ;;;; and you are very late
it may be for 01/02
the subscription change is still for the 01 of the month
Afficher l'original

4 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10
Hello @utsav1521,

A collegue will soon reach you out with a private message. Check your inbox to be sure you won't miss it. 🙂
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
no it's good here they will make the change as soon as they read you! I will warn them but they have a lot of work and there is only 1 day left before the 01
Hello Xena Thanks for your response. Sorry I am new to the platform, Do I need to contact any specific person to handle my request or will they respond me here?
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
bonjour ils pourront vous faire cela ici même sur le forum mais ce sera effectif le 01/01;;;; et vous vous y prenez très tard
ce sera peut-être pour le 01/02
le changement d'abonnement est toujours pour le 01 du mois

hello they can do that right here on the forum but it will be effective on 01/01 ;;;; and you are very late
it may be for 01/02
the subscription change is still for the 01 of the month

Commenter