Résolu

Upgrade from Toudoo pack to wahoo pack

Hello,

At present I am using internet pack toudoo and would like to upgrade to wahoo unlimited internet pack (125 mbps).
What is the procedure to get it done. I tried calling Voo customer support and no one picked it.

Can anybody help me get this done.

Thanks and Regards,
Utsav
icon

Meilleure réponse par XENA 29 décembre 2018, 15:59

bonjour ils pourront vous faire cela ici même sur le forum mais ce sera effectif le 01/01;;;; et vous vous y prenez très tard
ce sera peut-être pour le 01/02
le changement d'abonnement est toujours pour le 01 du mois

hello they can do that right here on the forum but it will be effective on 01/01 ;;;; and you are very late
it may be for 01/02
the subscription change is still for the 01 of the month

Afficher l'original

4 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
bonjour ils pourront vous faire cela ici même sur le forum mais ce sera effectif le 01/01;;;; et vous vous y prenez très tard
ce sera peut-être pour le 01/02
le changement d'abonnement est toujours pour le 01 du mois

hello they can do that right here on the forum but it will be effective on 01/01 ;;;; and you are very late
it may be for 01/02
the subscription change is still for the 01 of the month
Hello Xena Thanks for your response. Sorry I am new to the platform, Do I need to contact any specific person to handle my request or will they respond me here?
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
no it's good here they will make the change as soon as they read you! I will warn them but they have a lot of work and there is only 1 day left before the 01
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +9
Hello @utsav1521,

A collegue will soon reach you out with a private message. Check your inbox to be sure you won't miss it. 🙂

Commenter

Gestion des cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer et personnaliser votre expérience. Si vous acceptez ou continuez de naviguer, vous acceptez règles relatives aux cookies. En savoir plus sur nos cookies

Accepter les cookies Paramètres de cookies