Résolu

Without TV and without Internet signal

Badge
I haven't TV signal and Internet sinse last friday morning becauce of the snow I think. I have already check the cables and that the modem and TV receiver are OK (I'm connected to the wifi but there is no internet). The receiver shows me the 2020 connection error and the modem in the diagnostic page shows connection network "refused" so I think I don't receive signal from the wall jack. What can I do because I have 3 days with TV and Internet? It's there a problem in Louvain-La-Neuve?
icon

Meilleure réponse par poffs 19 janvier 2016, 11:42

Hi Fabrice!
Thank you for your response, yesterday afternoon the signal of the TV and the internet came back.
Today I have not had problemas with the connection so I think is OK now.

Thank you again.
Best regards.
Afficher l'original

4 commentaires

Hi poffs,

Thanks to your customer number, I've accessed your file.

We don't have all the informations we need from your modem. Have you turned it off some days ago ?

I've transfered your file to the relevant department. One of my colleague will contact you soon.

Best regards
Hi poffs,

That's a good news ! I'm glad to hear about it :)

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our services in the future.

Have a nice day
Badge +9
Hello poffs,

As your issue is fixed, I invite you to note Fabrice's answer as the best answer (if the forum is in french, it will be "Meilleure réponse" 's button). So the issue is closed !

Have a nice day !
Badge
Hi Fabrice!
Thank you for your response, yesterday afternoon the signal of the TV and the internet came back.
Today I have not had problemas with the connection so I think is OK now.

Thank you again.
Best regards.

Commenter