Résolu

Upgrade to net wahoo

Hi There - am an existing customer for an older net only plan. Am wondering what's the cost if any to upgrade to the Wahoo plan (125Mbps, Unlimited)?

Also wondering if it's possible to take part in the current promo of getting 10 euro / month reduction for the first 3 months of the net wahoo plan?

Thanks in advance for the help!
icon

Meilleure réponse par Francois 1 février 2019, 12:26

Everything is in order, the internet Wahoo has starded today.

Best regards.

Afficher l'original

6 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hi, there are no additional cost for update your plan, you will just pay the price of the new plan (48,95 euros).

I dont think that you will have the promo becouse you are still a Customer.

To be sure of that, Don't forget to note your Customer number on your profil.

Attention: the new plan begin Always the first day on the month, so if you want to have the new plan for the 1st february, it is time to act.
Hi Frames - Thanks for letting me know. I guess it's best to call them to upgrade? Or can they do it directly through the forum?

Thanks once again for the help.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
They can do it througt the forum but not before monday, they are "off duty" the Sunday.

If you have no answer monday afternoon then it is maybe time to do it by phone.
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +8
Hi @rusty1052,

We will help you with your upgrade to the Internet Wahoo. We'll come back to you shortly in private message 🙂.
Ok thanks I’ll await the message
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +8
Everything is in order, the internet Wahoo has starded today.

Best regards.

Commenter

Gestion des cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer et personnaliser votre expérience. Si vous acceptez ou continuez de naviguer, vous acceptez règles relatives aux cookies. En savoir plus sur nos cookies

Accepter les cookies Paramètres de cookies