Transfer VOO Subscription

Badge

Hi,

I would like to transfer my VOO subscription to the new tenant who would occupy my house from next month. Can you please let me know if this can be done and what is the process to go about it ?

Regards,
Roveena

6 commentaires

Badge

Hi,

Can you please let me know if I can transfer my VOO subscription to the new tenant who will be occupying the house ?

Thanks,
Roveena

Badge

Hi,

Can you please let me know if I can transfer my VOO subscription to the new tenant who will be occupying the house ?

Thanks,
Roveena

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +7

Dear @Roveena,

Please don’t multipost on this board -it won’t help the work of VOO’s officials- and stay on a single thread like this one.

Thanks in advance.

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +7

Repost…

Dear @Roveena,

Please don’t multipost on this board -it won’t help the work of VOO’s officials- and stay on a single thread like this one.

Thanks in advance.

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10

Hello,

I merged all the threads together. :)

@Roveena, as @alloja already told you, try not to multiply threads to ask the same things. This is considered spamming.

A colleague of mine already contacter you via private messaging to deal with your request. If you have not already answer him, please do. :slight_smile:

Badge

Ok, I’m sorry. The request was urgent as I was moving out, so I had to post again.

I’m in touch with your colleague.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Roveena

Commenter