Résolu

Termination of contract : Moving out of Belgium

Hello, as I don't speak French/Dutch I find it impossible to talk to someone in English on the phone. I'm moving out of Belgium soon and I'd like to terminate my contract for the Internet. Could one of the VOO employees get in touch with me please? The letter generator at http://www.voo.be/en/becoming-voo/creating-a-standard-cancellation-letter/ doesn't seem to work, nothing happens when I click the generate button.
icon

Meilleure réponse par Lionel S 16 avril 2018, 13:29

Hello donzoolo,

A private message has been sent to you to explain how to terminate your VOO contract.

Let us know if you need anything more. :)

Have a great day !

Afficher l'original

6 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +8
Hello

Did you fill in all the mandatory fields before trying to submit ?
Yes, tried on chrome/opera browsers, no addblocks.
Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +8
In fact, now I look it better :

This page is used to create a letter to cancel subscription to another provider, while subscribing to VOO...

So it's not the page you need if your goal is to terminate the contract before leaving the country.
Ok, maybe you're right, it was referenced in some archived forum message I found. Do you know some other link or contact point? As I said, I tried calling but I've been switched around to different persons each time I said I don't speak french, after 5 or 6 times and 30 minutes later someone just finished the call on Voo side...
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hi donzoolo

one "official voo" will answer your question here on thé forum, you need just to be patient 😉

they speek beter english than me 🤔
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +9
Hello donzoolo,

A private message has been sent to you to explain how to terminate your VOO contract.

Let us know if you need anything more. :)

Have a great day !

Commenter

Gestion des cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer et personnaliser votre expérience. Si vous acceptez ou continuez de naviguer, vous acceptez règles relatives aux cookies. En savoir plus sur nos cookies

Accepter les cookies Paramètres de cookies