Résolu

Ps4 intermitent connection

Hello,
I recently changed my adress and since then, I'm experimenting problems with the internet connection of my ps4, the connection seems intermitent, every more less 5 minutes que connection es down (it's impossible to play online and use the play store). I connect my ps4 by cable, but the problem is the same with the wifi.

I read in this forum that is my IP in IP WAN starts with 10.xxx... i will have problems, and this is my case, it starts with 10.xxx....

Can you help me changing my IP adress to public?

Thank you!
Mauricio.
icon

Meilleure réponse par Antoine L 4 février 2019, 17:03

Hello @poffs,

Is the issue on your PS4 only ? If that's the case, it might be an issue with your IP address. I changed it to a public address.

If you have this problem with other devices, I'll need more details to help you.
Afficher l'original

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Hello @poffs,

Is the issue on your PS4 only ? If that's the case, it might be an issue with your IP address. I changed it to a public address.

If you have this problem with other devices, I'll need more details to help you.
Hello @Antoine L
Yes, the problem is only with the PS4, or at last is more noticeable.

Thank for changing the IP address, I will make some test and come back to you. If everything is ok I will put my post as solved!
Hello @Antoine L
Now everything is ok with my PS4!!!
Thank very much!

Commenter

Gestion des cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer et personnaliser votre expérience. Si vous acceptez ou continuez de naviguer, vous acceptez règles relatives aux cookies. En savoir plus sur nos cookies

Accepter les cookies Paramètres de cookies