Résolu

Ps4 intermitent connection

Badge
Hello,
I recently changed my adress and since then, I'm experimenting problems with the internet connection of my ps4, the connection seems intermitent, every more less 5 minutes que connection es down (it's impossible to play online and use the play store). I connect my ps4 by cable, but the problem is the same with the wifi.

I read in this forum that is my IP in IP WAN starts with 10.xxx... i will have problems, and this is my case, it starts with 10.xxx....

Can you help me changing my IP adress to public?

Thank you!
Mauricio.
icon

Meilleure réponse par Antoine L 4 février 2019, 17:03

Hello @poffs,

Is the issue on your PS4 only ? If that's the case, it might be an issue with your IP address. I changed it to a public address.

If you have this problem with other devices, I'll need more details to help you.
Afficher l'original

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Hello @poffs,

Is the issue on your PS4 only ? If that's the case, it might be an issue with your IP address. I changed it to a public address.

If you have this problem with other devices, I'll need more details to help you.
Badge
Hello @Antoine L
Yes, the problem is only with the PS4, or at last is more noticeable.

Thank for changing the IP address, I will make some test and come back to you. If everything is ok I will put my post as solved!
Badge
Hello @Antoine L
Now everything is ok with my PS4!!!
Thank very much!

Commenter