Résolu

Problems with Sim Card and service deceided to move provider not happy!!

Badge
I have been with you folks for 2 years now. I realise that I had a problem with the Sim Card for Iphone 6S after actavation of the cell phone. I needed this phone because of my work. So now I have people calling me on that phone and left me messages that I can´t conact them on via email and that´s not the case, They had to send me to the shop Carrefour and they can´t fix it. I need that phone online very urgent you know. So today I decided to move to another interenet provider sorry. I have spent a lot of money you folks seems to have no idea what you are on abouts so now I am moving thanks to your folks. As soon the other providers comes to my house and installation. Where do i have to send your stuff like Modem...receiver and all those stuff?

Regards,

Serge Dardenne
icon

Meilleure réponse par sdardenne 3 novembre 2015, 12:07

Well okay but that doesn´t changed my mind to stay wih you folks..as I already did my application as they will do their installation on Monday 23rd of this month but I would like to get my phone going on til then.
Afficher l'original

6 commentaires

Good morning sdardenne,

I understand your feelings.
Could you explain more about the situation ?
Did you try to insert your SIM Card in an other cell phone ?
Do you have the same situation with this other mobile phone ?

Regards,

Fanny
Badge
Yes I also change with other mobile phones.
I have phoned techinic support but they have no idea why.
Yes I do know how to put a Sim Card into its slot :)

Well I like to have my mobile working because everyone knows my mobile number then my home land. It´s very important for me.
In your file, I've seen that my colleague send you a new SIM Card.
Did you received your new SIM card ?

Fanny
Badge
Yes I recieved that a few days ago...still hasnt work...Is there another way to reactive my old sim card?
@sdardenne : My colleague contact you today. She is analysing your mobile phone situation.

Fanny
Badge
Well okay but that doesn´t changed my mind to stay wih you folks..as I already did my application as they will do their installation on Monday 23rd of this month but I would like to get my phone going on til then.

Commenter