Panne à / outage in 7010 SHAPE, Mons - internet connexion non fonctionnel

Bonjour.

Ma connexion Internet est non fonctionnel depuis hier dans mon appartement Ottawa 6D5, SHAPE 7010.

Redémarrer le modem n'a pas aidé non plus.

Je ne parle pas français, je préfère l'anglais.

Good morning.
Since yesterday my internet is not functional in my flat on Ottawa str. 6D5, SHAPE. I tried to restart modem several times, but it didn't help. Could you solve my problem?

Thanks

Le Plus des Officiels VOO :

There is an outage in S.H.A.P.E.. Do not worry, our technical team is working on it. Everything should come back to normal around noon.

6 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hi,

Dont forget to insert your Customer number in your profile, the voo officials will soon help you.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10
Hello @Petr Vancl Hochberger,

There is an outage in S.H.A.P.E.. Do not worry, our technical team is working on it. Everything should come back to normal around noon. 🙂

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for the answer but.... around noon of which day?

... because it’s 21:30 and the connection is still unavailable.

Regards
Chipap

N° Client : 00********

Exactly ... this is really ridiculous ... being without connection for three days? Unbelievable ... Need to make payments and book my flight, for that I have to go to my neighbour who has Proximus and he doesn't have any problems ... Thinking about changing internet provider ...
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10

Hello,

@Chipap obviously this was planned for the day I responded. But I see it has been delayed, unfortunately.

@Petr Vancl HochbergerI totally understand how inconvenient this is. However, this has to do with some workers who opened the street to place some big tubes (I don’t know what they are for). These workers completely destroyed our optic cables. It was quite a mess… This is why it took us some time to fix it. Sorry again. :worried:

Commenter