Résolu

One pack without landline

I'm currently an Orange Love client and I'm considering moving to Voo. The voo one pack seems really good but I don't need the landline.

Is there any custom package that I can order?

My needs are:

internet speed 400mbps
Tv
2 mobile subscriptions

Beat regards

Eduardo Marques
icon

Meilleure réponse par roylion15 19 mars 2019, 01:58

Hello
There is no customisations for the « One » pack , it’s a 4 play subscription and fixed phone is always Included.

You can go for the pack TRIO only with mobiles but the max internet speed available is 125/6 Mbps not 400 Mbps .

Le Plus des Officiels VOO :

You can add up to 4 mobiles (for a total of 5 subscriptions) to your NET + TV + Mobile Pack.
Afficher l'original

4 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hello
There is no customisations for the « One » pack , it’s a 4 play subscription and fixed phone is always Included.

You can go for the pack TRIO only with mobiles but the max internet speed available is 125/6 Mbps not 400 Mbps .

Le Plus des Officiels VOO :

You can add up to 4 mobiles (for a total of 5 subscriptions) to your NET + TV + Mobile Pack.
@roylion15 , thank you for your answer. That's what I suspected.

For the Trio mobile package I don't see the option to add a 2nd mobile. I will go to a store to check the details.

Thanks
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10
Hello @bumperboy,

A @roylion15 said, you cannot customise the One Pack. However, you can add up to 4 mobiles (for a total of 5 subscriptions) to your NET + TV + Mobile Pack. :)

If you need any help, you can ask it here, no need to go to a VOO shop, unless you want to.
Thank you all.

I ended up going to for the Trio Mobile pack with a 2nd Mobile subscription.

Hopefully in the future there will be a speedboost option to get the 400mbps internet connection.

Thanks

Commenter