Résolu

One pack without landline

I'm currently an Orange Love client and I'm considering moving to Voo. The voo one pack seems really good but I don't need the landline.

Is there any custom package that I can order?

My needs are:

internet speed 400mbps
Tv
2 mobile subscriptions

Beat regards

Eduardo Marques
icon

Meilleure réponse par roylion15 19 mars 2019, 01:58

Hello
There is no customisations for the « One » pack , it’s a 4 play subscription and fixed phone is always Included.

You can go for the pack TRIO only with mobiles but the max internet speed available is 125/6 Mbps not 400 Mbps .

Le Plus des Officiels VOO :

You can add up to 4 mobiles (for a total of 5 subscriptions) to your NET + TV + Mobile Pack.

Afficher l'original

4 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hello
There is no customisations for the « One » pack , it’s a 4 play subscription and fixed phone is always Included.

You can go for the pack TRIO only with mobiles but the max internet speed available is 125/6 Mbps not 400 Mbps .

Le Plus des Officiels VOO :

You can add up to 4 mobiles (for a total of 5 subscriptions) to your NET + TV + Mobile Pack.
@roylion15 , thank you for your answer. That's what I suspected.

For the Trio mobile package I don't see the option to add a 2nd mobile. I will go to a store to check the details.

Thanks
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +9
Hello @bumperboy,

A @roylion15 said, you cannot customise the One Pack. However, you can add up to 4 mobiles (for a total of 5 subscriptions) to your NET + TV + Mobile Pack. :)

If you need any help, you can ask it here, no need to go to a VOO shop, unless you want to.
Thank you all.

I ended up going to for the Trio Mobile pack with a 2nd Mobile subscription.

Hopefully in the future there will be a speedboost option to get the 400mbps internet connection.

Thanks

Commenter

Gestion des cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer et personnaliser votre expérience. Si vous acceptez ou continuez de naviguer, vous acceptez règles relatives aux cookies. En savoir plus sur nos cookies

Accepter les cookies Paramètres de cookies