Résolu

No Internet connection Ixelles - 1050

Hi,
I have voo wahoo subscription. I don’t have internet since morning.Can anybody here assist me to resolve the issue.

Also I am facing major internet speed issue since 2 weeks
icon

Meilleure réponse par StephanBenchmark 27 février 2019, 10:29

@Cedric

Here all is stable again since yesterday afternoon
Afficher l'original

8 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hi,

There are no official the Sunday so you need to wait monday or you can also phone to the support (078/ 50 50 50 till 21h30 every days).

If you wait help from one official here on the forum, you need to write your Customer number in your profile
@Cedric

Here all is stable again since yesterday afternoon
Niveau d'utilisateur 4
Badge +4
Hello @utsav1521,

We'll analyse your connexion and contact you by private message, don't worry. ☺

Have a nice day !
Niveau d'utilisateur 4
Badge +4
Hello @StephanBenchmark,

Please, let me see your customer's number in the settings of your profile. I'll check your Internet connexion. 😉
Niveau d'utilisateur 4
Badge +4
Dear @StephanBenchmark,

According to the customer's number you send me by private message, there is a general disruption of services in your area. Don't worry, our teams are working on a quick resolution. ☺

My colleague will come back to you in a private message about this subject.
Niveau d'utilisateur 4
Badge +4
Hello @utsav1521 and @StephanBenchmark,

Do you have any updates ? ☺
Niveau d'utilisateur 4
Badge +4
Thank you for the reply @StephanBenchmark ! 🤓

Have a nice day.
Hi,
I have voo wahoo subscription. I don’t have internet since morning.Can anybody here assist me to resolve the issue.

Also I am facing major internet speed issue since 2 weeks

Hi

Did they solve this I also have problems with my Professional subscription flapping every 2 to 10 minutes in Ixelles. It is not possible for me to get through to the helpdesk I either get disconnected or they hangup the phone.

Commenter

Gestion des cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer et personnaliser votre expérience. Si vous acceptez ou continuez de naviguer, vous acceptez règles relatives aux cookies. En savoir plus sur nos cookies

Accepter les cookies Paramètres de cookies