Myvoo, I love you but you're weird

Hello again,

The good news is, we finally get the checks as intended... the bad news, two crucial ones are missing. Since the client (my mother) pays through the check arriving in the mail, we have the problem that the two checks for a split payment did not arrive, and thus could not be paid, even though we show good customer behavior by paying our bills.

Imagine the surprise, that according to myvoo we have those to checks still outstanding. Could you check what happened?

7 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 4
Badge +4
Hello @debrecenisrac42,

Could you add your mother's customer number in the settings of your profile ? ☺

I'll check it with you.

Have a nice day !
Dear Cedric,

Updated the profile accordingly, looking forward to your feedback.
Niveau d'utilisateur 4
Badge +4
Hello @debrecenisrac42,

There are still two outstanding invoices. You can view payment information from your myVOO account. ☺

Don't forget the different ways to pay your checks.
Cedric a écrit:

Hello @debrecenisrac42,

There are still two outstanding invoices. You can view payment information from your myVOO account. ☺

Don't forget the different ways to pay your checks.

Dear Cedric,

We already know that. You can also see that we asked the checks to arrive by mail, which is how just a few days ago the one for this month was paid.

The issue is that the two outstanding checks you see did not arrive which makes it a tad bit hard to have them paid. Finding out why that happened is the request here.
Niveau d'utilisateur 4
Badge +4
Hello @debrecenisrac42,

The sending of your invoices has been changed to paper since December 3. The ebilling mode is no longer active. Do you want to reactivate it? ☺
Cedric a écrit:

Hello @debrecenisrac42,

The sending of your invoices has been changed to paper since December 3. The ebilling mode is no longer active. Do you want to reactivate it? ☺

Dear Cédric,

No, getting it on paper is fine, if they arrive. However, there's also the secondary issue, that, upon seeing the dates in myvoo, your colleague on the phone might not have understood me correctly.

This is to say I was adamantly clear on the fact, why we changed providers and how it's important that the installments are a month apart, given that medical bills run high every month. So in case we need such an agreement again, it'd be very nice if the deadlines were not a day apart.
Niveau d'utilisateur 4
Badge +4
debrecenisrac42 a écrit:

No, getting it on paper is fine, if they arrive. However, there's also the secondary issue, that, upon seeing the dates in myvoo, your colleague on the phone might not have understood me correctly.
This is to say I was adamantly clear on the fact, why we changed providers and how it's important that the installments are a month apart, given that medical bills run high every month. So in case we need such an agreement again, it'd be very nice if the deadlines were not a day apart.

I see that the last invoices have been paid on time. I don't worry about the rest, you can rest assured. ☺

Commenter

Gestion des cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer et personnaliser votre expérience. Si vous acceptez ou continuez de naviguer, vous acceptez règles relatives aux cookies. En savoir plus sur nos cookies

Accepter les cookies Paramètres de cookies