Résolu

Internet is gone after 3-4 days

My problem is very weird.

I have an Internet connection working correctly, but always, after 3-4 days, the connection is cut. The 4 lights in the router are still on but no access to the exterior. After resetting (off/on) the router, Internet is back.

Do you have any clue?

Thanks a lot,

David
icon

Meilleure réponse par Tiou 28 janvier 2016, 18:23

Hello diglesiasb,

Indeed, your internet signal isn't exactly constant... I notice on my screens those deconnexions you are talking about. A colleague will contact you shortly to plan an appointment with a technician 🙂

Best regards,
Tiou
Afficher l'original

6 commentaires

Hello diglesiasb,

Indeed, your internet signal isn't exactly constant... I notice on my screens those deconnexions you are talking about. A colleague will contact you shortly to plan an appointment with a technician 🙂

Best regards,
Tiou
Hello diglesiasb,

Best regards,
Tiou

Thanks a lot 😃
Badge +9
Hello diglesiasb,

If your issue is fixed, I invite you to note Tiou's answer as the best answer (If the forum is in french for you, it will be "Meilleure réponse" 's button). It will close the issue.

Have a nice day.

PS : I'm sorry, I just saw the "answered" right now, you don't need to note any answer as the best answer anymore 😃
Hello,

Now it seems that takes more (8days) time but I still have the same issue. Two person called me. One to update the router firmware and the other to change the Wifi channel.

Thanks for checking again.

David
Okay, let me check that. I'll let you know what to do !
Okay, let me check that. I'll let you know what to do !

Thanks a lot 🙂

Commenter