Résolu

Internet down in 3790 Voeren ...

Badge +1
  • Promeneur
  • 7 commentaires
Hi,

Since about 2 hours, the internet is down in Voeren.
I have already switched the router off and on.
I have also reset the router (toothpick in the reset button on the back/bottom of the router).
Same issue.
The LED with the down arrow keeps blinking, the LED with the up arrow is OFF and no connection.

I have also disconned and reconnected the power to the small grey box.

Please help!

Thanks in advance!
Frank
icon

Meilleure réponse par PA9A 26 juin 2018, 11:14

Just called the technical dept in my best French ... seems to be a general outage for the whole region here and they are working on it. Estimation of the fix is about 14:30.

Afficher l'original

4 commentaires

Badge +1
Oh, and my telephone and TV also do NOT work ! So it is a complete outage 😞
Badge +1
Just called the technical dept in my best French ... seems to be a general outage for the whole region here and they are working on it. Estimation of the fix is about 14:30.
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +9
Hello PA9A,

There is indeed an outage at the moment in you neighborhood. Sorry about that. :(

Our technical team is already on the spot.

Everything should come back in the afternoon by itself, you don't have to do anything but wait.

Thanks for your understanding !
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +9
PA9A a écrit:

It seems we've crossed our messages. I was 4 minutes too late. 😉

Commenter

Gestion des cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer et personnaliser votre expérience. Si vous acceptez ou continuez de naviguer, vous acceptez règles relatives aux cookies. En savoir plus sur nos cookies

Accepter les cookies Paramètres de cookies