Internet down

Badge
  • Promeneur
  • 2 commentaires
My modem is not able to get a stable UpStream signal (US light keeps blinking).

I tried to disconnect it twice already since yesterday without any results.

How do I get internet working again, any advice / tip (yes the cables are well connected and I get DownStream signal)

Thanks

5 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Hi Mig,

I just ckecked your UpStream/DownStream signal and I Saw that this is not good. My colleague planned a technical assistance appointment for you.

So let me know after that.

Have a nice evening! 🙂
Badge
Hi Louana,

The Upstream signal is now ok and internet is back.

Is it possible to cancel the technical assistance appointment as there is no need?

Thanks,
Mig
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Hi Mig,

Sorry but it's to late to cancel the technical assistance appointment. It was planned for today morning. Our colleagues are on the way.
It's better to make this technical assistance beacause it's possible that your internet will disconnect again in the futur.

Have a nice day ! 🙂
Badge
Hi Louana,

Actually you were right and apparently there is still an issue with the signal/speed.

The technical assistance told that a cable needs to be replaced outside the house and a permit from the owner is needed. However I did not understand if VOO can take care of the replacement and if not who I should contact?

Thanks,
Mig
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Actually, he told you that you must make the trench for the cable in your private area.
After that, you will contact VOO for an tehnical appointment. They will take care of the replacement.

🙂

Commenter