Increase in my bill : 26.95€ instead of 24.95€

Badge
Hi,
I have a contract for internet package "toudoo". I have been charged 2 euro more each month since July (26,95 instead of 24,95). I am wondering what could be the reasons.

Thanks

20 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +9
Hi,

Did you maybe exceed the 100Gb quota ?

What do you see exactly on your bill in the details section ? Anything else than a "Net TOUDOO" line ?
Badge
Thanks for your reply. It is only mentioned:

Abonnement(s) et Option(s) 26,95 € but I don't know what the option is (please see the attachment)

PS. I've never used more that 100 Gb
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +9
Do you have a second page in the bill ? With the details ?
You should have the detail in the electronic bill sent by mail and/or available on myVoo.
Badge
yes, here it is.
Hi,

This is not a Toodoo subscription but an old "Un Peu". The price of old subscriptions increased.

The Toodoo is at 24.95 euros/month.
Badge
Thanks for your notice. Is there any difference between Un Peu and Toodoo?
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +9
In fact, you stil have an old internet plan ("Un peu") which price has increased in July.

You can ask here to really switch to the plan "Toodoo", and you should only pay 24,99€ after that :)

[ Oups, a bit too long to type my answer 🙂 ]
Thanks for your notice. Is there any difference between Un Peu and Toodoo?

The price 🙂
Badge
😮 is there a way to change it to TOODOO of course without being charged. I meant any hidden charge 🙂
Badge
How to change best answer, I made mistake in choosing the best answer. How silly 😞
Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +9
:-o is there a way to change it to TOODOO of course without being charged. I meant any hidden charge :)

You ask nicely in this forum to an "expert VOO", and they will do it free of charge :)

It will be active from next month, you will still pay 26,95 for October.
A VOO Expert will hopefully answer both of your questions soon 🙂

Normally there should be no charge to change plan.

Have a nice day
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Hi hasadi,

This answers are perfectly correct !

Actually, you have an old abonnement "Un peu" and you pay 26.95€. If you want, I can change it for an abonnement NET Toudoo (http://www.voo.be/fr/internet/fournisseur-abonnement-internet/)

Let me know !
Have a nice day !

PS: Thank you all for helping hasadi !
Badge
@Louana,

Thanks for your prompt contact. Since there is no difference between "Un peu" and "Toudoo" except prices, I would like to change my plan to "Toudoo".

Thanks for your help guys.

Have a nice day.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Hi hasadi,

It's done !
The new subscription will be active on November 1.

Have a nice day ! 🙂
Badge
Thanks so much
Dear VOO, i don't remember receiving anything about my plan increasing in price. I already paid 2 euros extra last month (didn't notice in time while paying my bills), and now i received another bill for this month, again for 2 more euros, which frankly, I don't want to pay. I don't really care about chaining my plans, but i also really do mind that you can simply decide to increase the bills just because it's an "old subscription". I am an "old" customer and you should value that and properly notify us and ask us to opt-in to this kind of change. Can you please post concrete instructions on how to change the plan back to the 24.95euro plan i originally signed up for please so I can pay the "correct" amount?
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hello
The price of certain subscriptions increased
This also concerns new subscriptions
Customers were informed on invoices for the month of 05/2017

Thanks for the answer!
So, VOO, an internet service provider, does not send emails or SMS in case of these kinds of rate increases? I mean, being I receive Zoomit bills, i hardly ever open any of the bills I receive so your "warning" had very little reach. Really find this not customer oriented and frankly, troublesome. Happy to read the annex of my June's bill at this time of day.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Hi portisto,

Sorry for the late reply.

One of my colleagues will contact you to give you more information 🙂

Commenter