Résolu

How long does it take to register changes?

Hello everyone,

This is my first post after I discovered I fortunately did not need additional info to create it or use myvoo.

I've just received a phone call as my information was given as contact info when we made our contract (the client can't move around much) but it has been changed to the client's information after the services were installed.

That I still receive information, like when bills are due is something I've found not very relevant, but as time goes by, I have a growing concern about the data management of Voo. Contributors of the company claim the fastest way to contact them aside for here would be contact forms.

Which is where I get to the meat of the problem: There is no form for "Hello, I have a slight hearing loss, so please talk slowly". I can't be the only non-native French speaker with a mild to moderate hearing loss who has issues discerning crunched words put together with lightning speed.

As for Voo Satisfaction, thank you for your interest, but the situation has a likely and a less likely outcome. The likely outcome is, that we will decline taking part in surveys on the account of not understanding the information conveyed, or the less likely one, the survey being recorded in English.
icon

Meilleure réponse par Tiou 21 décembre 2018, 14:32

Hello @debrecenisrac42

• For myVOO : I need to delete your current account so you can create by yourself a new one, with the email adress of your choice. Shall we do that?
  • For the hearing issue : it's now clearly indicated in your mum's file.
  • Forum the contact number : please send me by private message the number you want to indicate in your mum's file.
Have a nice weekend :)

PS: We'll check what's happening with the redirection when typing "English". Thanks for letting us know about that.
Afficher l'original

8 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hi,

I am just a Customer and my English is not good enought to understand if you have a problem or if just want to give your opinion 😥

However, if you have a problem, you can explain it here on the forum, the "voo official support" work daily here (but not the Sunday), they speek better English than me 😇

If you Don't have problem with your voo installation, this is not a problem to not answer the satisfaction Survey 😉

And by the way, Welcome to you 😉
No, it is a problem of multiple factors (problème multifaceté) regarding communication. Welcome to you as well ;)

Also, we have troubles signing in to Myvoo, which is why I write here. Voo official support? I live in Wallonia, so in 1 out 5 times it does offer the option to talk in English, but when I get to an operator, they speak French.

I have a mild hearing loss and I don't know technical terms in French, so your offer is kind, but I rather wait here for a contributor.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
When i speek of "voo official support" i mean the people who work for voo and who are on duty here on the forum.

They work every day in the Week and also the saturday from 09 am to 20 pm

Les Officiels VOO (this is the team "voo official support" here)

: Tiou, Nathan, Antoine L, Justin, Lionel S, François, Thibault, Marie S. and for the people who are customer Brutélé (Gilles)

I hope they can help you in the next days
I hope so too 😉
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hi @debrecenisrac42

Let me help you out! No prob for resolving this by text, we do it all the time 🙂 And for your info, our team is also on other digital channels, as Facebook or Twitter.

To start with, I'll need your customer number so I can see what exactly happened with our Customer Care Service. Could you write it down in your profile? Thank you very much!

Also, here is an article VOOassistance (our help support online) that explains how to create a myVOO account 🙂

Thanks to @Marcs for drawing our attention to this topic.
Hello Tiou,

I begin at the end, the problem with myvoo is your system handling logins unevenly, it sometimes lets us in, at other times, it doesn't, so we have a page.

As the client is my mother, she doesn't have a Twitter, and rarely goes on Facebook. Our client number is [edit].

So... the subject of this topic is, that since the client has some issues with mobility, when we initiated the process, I gave my e-mail address and phone number as contacts on the account I'm more easily reachable, but once the services were installed, our contact information was changed to hers.

Despite that, in irregular intervals I still get notification on bills due, or an automated SMS if my issue was solved. They are but a minor inconvenience, unless it's something else.

I'm decently good in written French minus technical terms, hence why I haven't proposed this issue in French. When spoken, due to my mild hearing loss, I have comprehension issues with people talking fast. Here's the quick version, plenty of locals think, the solution to that is speaking loud and fast. To avoid that, whenever I need to speak French, and as you can imagine, it's a lot, I warn my talking partner in advance to talk slowly.

It makes therefore not much sense to call us for customer satisfaction. I've worked in customer service, doing also satisfaction and exit surveys, cold calls etc. so I know your colleagues are on limited time and can generally assume the other party has an unhindered comprehension of spoken French.

If it's possible, there are but two things I'd like to ask: one, register to the client information the hearing issue, and two, the contact number and e-mail on our myvoo page is that of the client, not mine.

P.S.: It's totally separate and I'm guessing it's due to low number of calls outside Brussels, but your customer service hotline, when chosen English, always redirects to a French-speaking colleague.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hello @debrecenisrac42

• For myVOO : I need to delete your current account so you can create by yourself a new one, with the email adress of your choice. Shall we do that?
  • For the hearing issue : it's now clearly indicated in your mum's file.
  • Forum the contact number : please send me by private message the number you want to indicate in your mum's file.

PS: We'll check what's happening with the redirection when typing "English". Thanks for letting us know about that.
Hello @debrecenisrac42

For myVOO : I need to delete your current account so you can create by yourself a new one, with the email adress of your choice. Shall we do that?

For the hearing issue : it's now clearly indicated in your mum's file.

Forum the contact number : please send me by private message the number you want to indicate in your mum's file.

According to my brother, who can access myvoo whenever the system is compliant, he has changed the e-mail address and mobile number from mine to our mother's. That however isn't the only reason I'm strongly against deleting the current page.

Your system has in late November mistakenly flagged a former late payment as open and transferred our payment in part toward that account, keeps my number on file as if I should be contacted, and sends out due payment notices for bills already paid.

So, please keep what still works as is. Only if possible, please also indicate that we politely, but firmly decline in participating in satisfaction surveys.

Having said that, in this regard, I can speak for all of us, we're content with the stable service, the professional installation, and the general readiness of cust. serv. reps to help us once we sort out why we're calling.

I also wish you, your friends&family a long weekend a nice Christmas 😉

Commenter