Résolu

Customer Service Unreachable when not speaking French

I am currently trying to get something resolved since August last year, but over the last months the customer service number doesn't want to help you when you don't speak French, so my issue is now still ongoing and I have given up hope it will ever be resolved..

Why is the number 078 50 50 50 asking whether you want to speak French / Dutch / English / German and then transfer you anyway to a French Speaking person?

These friendly French speaking customer Service is then or transferring you to nowhere or hanging up on you..
Try it yourself it happens to me all the time over the last Months..

By the way, my issue is that in August I had extra consumption (above the regular 100GB.
I then called the helpdesk and told them that I found it a bit unfair as new customers could get a 200GB subscription for the same price..
Customer service agreed and told me that they would also give me this subscription.

Since August I have been on the phone with customer Service every month several times to get this reconfirmed, but besides an empty confirmation of change mail nothing is ever happening and since November there is no Service anymore in English, Dutch or German, so for sure no progress...
icon

Meilleure réponse par Tiou 6 janvier 2017, 12:31

Hello Michiel,

Someone will take care of your file as soon as possible, don't worry. Let us know what solution will be found.

Sorry for the inconvenience on the phone... I'm not quite sure why you couldn't reach anyone because we do provide a customer service in English, Dutch and German,

Best regards.
Afficher l'original

3 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +8
I am currently trying to get something resolved since August last year, but over the last months the customer service number doesn't want to help you when you don't speak French, so my issue is now still ongoing and I have given up hope it will ever be resolved..

Why is the number 078 50 50 50 asking whether you want to speak French / Dutch / English / German and then transfer you anyway to a French Speaking person?

These friendly French speaking customer Service is then or transferring you to nowhere or hanging up on you..
Try it yourself it happens to me all the time over the last Months..

By the way, my issue is that in August I had extra consumption (above the regular 100GB.
I then called the helpdesk and told them that I found it a bit unfair as new customers could get a 200GB subscription for the same price..
Customer service agreed and told me that they would also give me this subscription.

Since August I have been on the phone with customer Service every month several times to get this reconfirmed, but besides an empty confirmation of change mail nothing is ever happening and since November there is no Service anymore in English, Dutch or German, so for sure no progress...

Hello Michiel,

You should send a private message to any Voo expert concerning your problem.
All you have to do is click on one of those experts (with the "V") avatar and then explain what's happening. You should receive an answer very soon.

Have a nice day.
Hello Michiel,

Someone will take care of your file as soon as possible, don't worry. Let us know what solution will be found.

Sorry for the inconvenience on the phone... I'm not quite sure why you couldn't reach anyone because we do provide a customer service in English, Dutch and German,

Best regards.
Dear Tiou,
I heard this now since August every month that all will be OK and then I get a promise that I receive a call back or I will be transferred again..

Nothing ever happens (except from an empty confirmation of change mail), so I feel like a fool to believe anything will happen.

Received once a call when I was in a business meeting, which was no issue as VOO would call me back the next day which off course never happened.

Signing my cancelation letter today, as this forum was my last try to get this resolved.

I anyway never signed up for current subscription and I am quite sure that my non-French cancelation letter will again not result in any action from the side of VOO.

Farewell,

Michiel

Commenter