I have the subscription NET toudoo (75Mbps, 100GB), and I would like to change it. So I would like to know if asking here in the forum is enough and:
- changing it to Wahoo, (125Mbps, ilimité), do I need to pay any fees? Do I have the right of the discount of 4 months too, since it’s an upgrade and not a downgrade of the subscription?
- changing it to a duo pack Net+TV Wahoo (also 125Mbps, ilimité), do I need to pay any activation/subscription fees (for the TV)? Again the same question, do I receive the discount for 6 months, since it’s an upgrade of my current subscription? As for the TV box, can I pick it in any Voo store and do myself the connection? (since the Voo installation was already done)
Thanks a lot in advance,
Meilleure réponse par roylion15
- Asking here on the the forum is enough to change your subscription to WAHOO.
- No subscription fees ( TV or INTERNET) in the case of an upgrade of your pack.
- In most cases, a discount in only applicable for new customers or adding the internet service
- The installation of a .Evasion TV box can only be done by a VOO technician
Message reported to VOO officials. They will answer you quickly ...
Have a nice day.