Résolu

Cancellation Request

Dear VOO Team,

I would like to cancel my contract by 31/07/2019 as I am leaving Belgium next month.

Could you please let me know which steps I need to take and how I can send back the equipment etc.

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards
icon

Meilleure réponse par Marcs 16 juin 2019, 12:00

Hi,

You can ask this on the forum
A voo official will help you
When the cancellation will be done you will have to return your material in a voo shop.
You will receive a letter to inform you or are the shops that accept the return of material.
If you have already left belgium, you can ask a trusted person to return it for you, it will just need the mail in question.

Remember to add your customer number in your profile, it will be necessary for the voo officials to help you.
Afficher l'original

2 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hi,

You can ask this on the forum
A voo official will help you
When the cancellation will be done you will have to return your material in a voo shop.
You will receive a letter to inform you or are the shops that accept the return of material.
If you have already left belgium, you can ask a trusted person to return it for you, it will just need the mail in question.

Remember to add your customer number in your profile, it will be necessary for the voo officials to help you.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +9
Hi @Daniel Schlichting,

We will help you. We will get back to you by private message soon 🙂

Commenter