Résolu

Cancellation of my internet contract

Badge
Hi,

I tried to call Voo several times to cancel my contract for Internet connection. Unfortunately no one was able to speak English at those times. I have also sent a letter to "BOUTIQUE VOO - ANS" to declare my request for cancellation. However, I did not hear back from them.
I am moving to Flander region and I do not need internet from Voo anymore since I may travel abroad occasionally. I am wondering how I can get a confirmation for termination of my internet service, and what should I do with my modem?

Thanks for your help.
icon

Meilleure réponse par Thibault 23 août 2017, 11:16

I have just confirmed that your termination will be effective as of 31/08. You will receive the letter to return the modem at the beginning of September.
No other document will be needed so 🙂
Afficher l'original

7 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +8
Hello hasadi,

Be assured, we will explain the steps to follow.
First, we will need a location attestation at your new address. Then, you can simply fill in this document: http://www.voo.be/en/becoming-voo/creating-a-standard-cancellation-letter/
Sign it and send it by email.
Once these documents have been received, we will notify you of your termination. You will then receive a document to bring your modem back to one of our VOO stores.
Badge
Hi,

Thanks, How long does it take for cancellation. Yesterday I called VOO assistance, after waiting 23 min, they told me they have received my request but they have not launched it yet. Do you have any idea how long it would take? Are you able to check it?
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +8
I have just confirmed that your termination will be effective as of 31/08. You will receive the letter to return the modem at the beginning of September.
No other document will be needed so 🙂
Badge
Just, last question, Since I am moving, is it possible to receive the letter in a different address?
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +8
Yes of course, no worries. Just leave me your new address in private message 🙂
Badge
Thanks, I sent it to you in pm.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +8
The change of address is in order for us. A good day 🙂

Commenter