Résolu

Cancel BeTV subscription

Badge
Hello,

I would like to cancel my BeTV subscription (only the BeTV). What do I need to do?
Is it something I can do from here? (forum)

Thank you in advance! ☺

Mauricio
icon

Meilleure réponse par Lionel S 4 juillet 2019, 14:32

Okay, this is noted.

You will be contacted by phone in a few days about your demand. 🙂
Afficher l'original

9 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 6
Badge +8
Hello.

It depends of the way you subscribed to Betv.
If you subscribed as an option on your VOO subscription, it can be cancelled by a VOO official here (don't forget to put your subscriber number in your forum profile) or directly via myVoo.
Badge
Hello @Lenn,
Thank you for your answer, the BeTV subscription was an extra aside of the my TV and internet subscription.I already have my subscriber number in my profile!!

Mauricio
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10
Hello @poffs,

I'll ask a dedicated team to treat your demand.

May I ask why you don't want to continue your subscription to Be tv ?
Badge
Hello @Lionel S ,
We no longer see the Betv channels at home. The TV is not our priority at this moment.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10
Okay, this is noted.

You will be contacted by phone in a few days about your demand. 🙂
Badge
Hi @Lionel S, thank you very much for the information

Just one question.
Reading some other post here in the forum. I read that other users just write asking for cancellations and the only thing they receive for answer is that the cancellation is done (more than 90%).

Why my case is different? why do I need to explain why I want to cancel and why do I need to receive a phone call for cancellation and not just cancel Be tv now?

Regards,
Mauricio
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10
Hello,

There is a difference in the way we deal with cancellation of Be tv & VOOsport World versus the other options. If you had VOOsport, and wanted to delete it, I would have done it myself, no questions asked. As this is the case for everyone else.

However, with Be tv and VOOsport World, the in-house rules are a bit different. 🙂

This has nothing to do with you especially, but with the product you want to cancel.
Badge
Hello,
Thank you for the information, if there is no way to make the cancellation by the forum, it will be great to receive the phone call. Sometimes is very difficult to manage the phone calls because some telephonists are not very friendly/patience with foreigners (exchange students).

Thank you again for helping, I will wait the phone call.
Mauricio
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +10
This should go well, don't worry. :)

I already informed them that you speak english. This way, they'll be prepared.

Commenter