Résolu

Applied for a new Voo connection but made a typing error in my email

Good morning!

Last night I applied online for a new connection (internet & landline) but after submitting it, I realized I made a typing error in my email address that I put in the form.

How can I correct this?

Kind regards,

Anastasia

icon

Meilleure réponse par Valérie P 6 décembre 2019, 10:01

Hello @Anastasia Zanni , normally it’s not a problem.

You’ll be contacted by the commercial service as they can conclude a date for the installation. So, if the phone number you gave is correct, no problem.

You just have to tell the person who called you to change the mail.

Hope I help you :blush:

Have a nice day !

Afficher l'original

5 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7

Hi Anastasia

There are no more officials at this late hour, so Don't wait a answer today.

Witch kind of error have you made ? you used one valid mail adress (so you can have the answer by mail somwere on your second mail adress) or with the tiping error this mail adress don’t exist ?

I think (but i am not sure), that if the mail adress never exist, it is like you have not make any subsciption (and so you need to make a new one).

And by the way, sorry for my poor English :innocent:

Thank you. No, I entered a wrong character (I am not used to AZERTY keyboards) and the email is invalid.

It is true that at this hour a VOO official is unlikely to be online, but I wrote my question at noon. They should have seen it already.

I also wrote my question at the feedback form at VOO's main site but I haven't got an answer there either.

Niveau d'utilisateur 7

Hi Anastasia,

The officials are a bit overbooking actualy, so it is difficult for them to reply immediately.

I have noticed your question to them, i hope they answer to you today.

Niveau d'utilisateur 5
Badge +4

Hello @Anastasia Zanni , normally it’s not a problem.

You’ll be contacted by the commercial service as they can conclude a date for the installation. So, if the phone number you gave is correct, no problem.

You just have to tell the person who called you to change the mail.

Hope I help you :blush:

Have a nice day !

Great! Thank you all!

Commenter