Résolu

1st July - Price increase

Badge +1
On the 1st of July, like every year, VOO is going to increase the price from 46.95 to 48.95... but if you are a new customer and subscribe on the 1st of July your cost will be 46.95.

Are you VOO telling me that I should cancel my line and re-subscribe to do not get the increase of price?
icon

Meilleure réponse par cosmos1999 2 juin 2018, 13:37

Hello,

New subscribers will likely pay the new price ….. ( if not a promotional offer )

And you surely will not be considered as "a new subscriber" if you cancel and re-subscribe immediately.
There are some conditions that shoud be looked into for that.

Afficher l'original

6 commentaires

Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
Hi,

Are you sure of that ?

I think that a new subscrider will pay the new price like every one.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +8
Hello,

New subscribers will likely pay the new price ….. ( if not a promotional offer )

And you surely will not be considered as "a new subscriber" if you cancel and re-subscribe immediately.
Badge +1
Marcs a écrit:

Hi,

Are you sure of that ?

Yes, I'm sure, it is for 1 year, see below

Badge +1
cosmos1999 a écrit:

Hello,

I will cancel it on my name and re-subscribe on my boyfriend's name, which conditions should be looked at?
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +8
ccckr a écrit:

I will cancel it on my name and re-subscribe on my boyfriend's name, which conditions should be looked at?

My opinion is you will not be considered as a new customer if you unsubscribe and subscribe again within a certain amount of months and/or at the same adress.

However, I may be wrong and as I don't want to give you wrong information, the best is to discuss this and the above "Promotional WebDeal" directly with an "Official Voo Team Member".

You can wait for an answer here, or if you prefer choose one of them and send her/him a MP ( private message ) with your request.
Niveau d'utilisateur 7
Badge +12
ccckr a écrit:

Marcs a écrit:

Hi,

Are you sure of that ?

Yes, I'm sure, it is for 1 year, see below

hi,

I thing your wrong, just because the actual page concern de actual price.

The new price will be show the 1st july and the new Customer will pay the new price also (he will just have the webdeal the 3 firts month, and attention, the price will be 38,95 and not 36,95 because the webdeal consist in a refund of 10 euros).

But like Cosmo, i am not working for voo and the best in to wait until one official voo team crew give you confirmation or not.

(and sorry for mi school English, there is long time ago 🤔)

Commenter