Officiel

Accepté

Sans réponse

Filtres avancés

Résultats de la recherche (229)

Pertinence
Selected Pertinence
Terrible signal - not able to do Zoom calls

Hello, I am a new customer, got my VOO modem installed last week. But oh the service is terrible. I work from home and need to do a lot of Zoom calls - but my calls keep freezing and break because of my bad connection. My laptop keeps sending the message "Your internet connection is unstable."&nb

Problème

Network call/messages problem.

Hello, On 10/1/23. we started using a VOO subscription. I had a problem with the sim card activation for the first time, somehow I managed to activate it on my iPhone SE(2022). Everything worked fine until two days ago when my phone could not connect to the network. Sim card working just fine on my

Problème

Mon voocorder ne fait que caller et l'image devient noire

Bonjour à tous, J'ai un gros problème avec mon voocorder et j'ai déjà fait appel au technicien de voo mais c'est toujours la même chose. Mon voocorder met un message comme regarder si votre voocorder est bien branché et après il redémarre tout seule. Et 1h après l'écran devient noire et je dois à

Problème

Solution acceptée

Solution officielle

Customer service in English?

Hi, i wanted to cut my service with voo but instead their increased my cost. I have called them several times to ask question but they don’t seem to have anyone working there who can speak English. Could someone help me on what do i need to do to cancel the service? Many thanks for any help!

Problème

Solution acceptée

When and where should I return the modem?

I had called the number of 04/2664114 to cancel my subscription from 14/02/2023 on 13/02/2023. The VOO staff also called me back to confirm my cancellation. When and where should I return the modem to VOO because I didn't receive the email or information from VOO? 

Question

Solution officielle

Service disconnection request

Bit of story Below - Summary Can someone please acknowladge that my disconnection request has been taken up and service and charging stopped ASAP. Storyline- a) Internet started to get patchy starting this month. b) Frustated tried calling customer care - no success. c) decided to disconnect VOO

Question

Solution acceptée

Impossible to cancel internet subscription

We are leaving Belgium by the end of this month and need to cancel our subscription (internet + TV). The problem is that the only way to cancel a subscription is a line (04 266 41 14) that is operated by people who don't speak English. So I called 4 times already, they always tell me that someone

Problème

Solution acceptée

Vitesse internet estimée dans ma commune

Bonjour à toutes/tous, Est-il possible de voir quelque part quelles sont les vitesses internet théoriques disponibles à mon adresse ou faut-il passer par le callcenter ? Merci.

Question

Solution acceptée

No internet connection

Hi, I haven’t had internet connection for 3 days. I have reset and followed all possible steps to fix the issue on my own, and I still do not have internet connection. Wi-Fi light is on but internet connection light is not please HELP!!! I have called voo numerous times and absolutely no one can he

Problème

Solution officielle

No internet+TV at home again

Good afternoon, I inform you again that there is neither internet nor TV at home. A week ago we were without internet for nine days. I am really afraid of this. I just called VOO service but I didn´t understand the answering machine. Could anyone give me more information? We are trying not to

Problème

Solution acceptée

Extremely low internet speed since last night...

Hello,I noticed extremely slower web browser response late last evening (Sunday 24th), where the internet speed was between 5 and 15 Mbps, while upload below 0,5 (I live in Brussels, in WSP)...However this morning it is the same thing...Having two of us working from home and having conference calls

Problème

Solution acceptée

Modem NETGEAR CG3100 Bouton enclenchement défectueux

Le bouton à l’arrière de mon NETGEAR CG3100 a été expulsé lors de l’enclenchement et je ne parviens pas à le remettre en position qui permette la manipumation in / on. Je l’ai donc callé à l’intérieur pour permettre le fonctionnement mais j’ai peur de l’éteindre afin de ne pas me retrouver sans inte

Question

Solution acceptée

Change to 200GB in August 2016 Still not done

In August 2016 I had extra consumption (above the regular 100GB.) I then called the helpdesk and told them that I found it a bit unfair as new customers could get a 200GB subscription for the same price.. Customer service agreed and told me that they would also give me this subscription. Since Au

Question

Solution acceptée

Suite à couopure, une de mes 2 box évasion ne fonctionne pas

bonjour, j'ai été coupé ce we :$ , j'ai été à la boutique ce matin payer ma facture en retard. Directement après, j'ai reçu un sms pour confirmer mon payement et la reactiviation de ma box evasion....... Le soucis c'est que j'ai deux box-evasion et qu'il n'y en a plus qu'une qui fonctionne. Je viens

Question

Solution acceptée

application du tarif social

bjr,je suis nouveau chez voo,tout est installé et fonctionne plus où moins bien,j'ai quelques remarques à faire mais ce sera pour plus tard,sur ma 1ère facture sont bien appliqués la réduction sur mon internet ainsi que sur l'option internationale mais la réduction de 50% sur l'installation(60€ - 50

Problème

Solution acceptée

Ma box évasion bug et reste bloquée

bonjour, j'ai de temps en temps un soucis, ma box evasion bug et reste callée soit sur une chaine, soit lorsque je regarde un de mes enregistrements et que je veux arrêter, je clique sur back pour revenir en mode télé et là la box cale (écran noir) et je ne sais plus quitté la bibliothèque. je suis

Question

Solution acceptée

Tv cable (between the voo box and my tv)

Dear all, I have been using just the internet package from Voo, however i decided to get the TV signal as well. In that regard, i planned to purchase a tv cable to connect the voo box and my tv. I have called Voo support and the guys said that i should get the RG6/U type of the cable. However i

Question

Solution officielle

Connexion internet instable

Bonjour, Depuis plusieurs moi et les interventions régulière pour soit disant optimiser le réseau, nous subissons de micro coupure incessante avec perte de connexion. Celle-ci revient rapidement mais étant en télétravail, c'est insupportable. Heureusement j'ai une connexion 4g sur le PC qui pr

Problème

Hello, I see that you've called our callcenter, and you've received news about another issue on the network.   Sorry for the inconvenience.

vers la conversation : 

slow connection < 2mps!

I see event log error - have rebooted modem - since yesterday - issues now worse Status SNMP Event Log  :  This page displays the contents of the event log.  Time   Priority   Description  Tue Jan 12 11:34:12 2021    Critical (3)   Unicast Ranging R

Problème

Solution acceptée

Facture VOO et débit

Bonjour. Ce post est destiné à critiquer les méthodes VOO plutôt qu'à réellement poser une question, puisqu'un de vos call-centeristes m'a apporté des lumières sur mon problème. Ce que je ne comprends pas, c'est que VOO n'aie pas devancé mes interrogations. Je m'explique. Je suis un fidèle clien

Problème