M
Promeneur

Promeneur

• 

20  messages

jeudi 8 septembre 2022 20:38

buy a mobile phone with a Data Option

I currently have 4 mobile subscriptions. In January a bought (for me personally) a mobile phone online by choosing to pay a Data Option for 24 months and paying a small down payment.

Now I would like to to the same for two other numbers (for my kids) but no matter what device I select, I am redirected to this URL (https://newabonnement.voo.be/fr/checkout-process/go-to/revamp-blocking-screen) and I get a "Changement d’offre. Il n’est pas encore possible d’effectuer cette opération en ligne. Pas de panique, nos agents pourront le faire pour vous. Contactez les au 078/505050 ou rendez-vous dans une de nos boutiques VOO." message.

I contacted Voo by mail 12 days ago but unfortunately I got no answer yet.

I then visited a Voo store and they could not tell me why I get this message. They just told me that they know "there is a limitation of 2 mobile phones per contract" but not why this is and why I cannot order the second. The best they could do is to help me if I buy the phone from their store.

Can someone help me with this issue? Why I cannot order online anymore? 

I must admit I am a bit concerned about the Orange - Voo deal, seems like doors have shut at Voo for customers after that moment. Should I worry and move to another service provider?

I appreciate any help.

Thank you!

Solution acceptée

Top Expert

• 

41.4K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello

I’ll answer the first two questions 
1) the function of dhcp reservation is always present, but the interface different, I will post a capture later to explain you (when i’m at home) 
2) the old modem , you can drop it off at the recyparc or keep it as a souvenir, no need to bring it back to the shop voo ...

3)I’m not sure but I think so but to be confirmed by a voo employee . 

edit : 

adding images for dhcp reservation ...

image 1 :  connection /devices / go to edit the device 

image 2 : reservation panel change DHCP to static.IP,
You can also change the reserved IP but in this case you néed to disconnect the device and reconnect it for the IP change takes effect. Don't forget to press ok before leaving this panel.

(Modifié)

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi, (sorry for my poor english)

Indeed, you can only buy online 2 smartphones with the data (for one customer number).

L’Option est uniquement accessible en complément à un abonnement à VOOmobile, deux fois par numéro de client. 

I think it's to "secure" the system, they will not allowed people to by more phones and then disapear in the nature without pay they bill.

You must try to contact the customer service (078/50 50 50) they can maybe create a new customer number ?

Promeneur

• 

20  messages

il y a 2 ans

But even if that's true (max 2 devices) I only bought one.  I guess I need to contact the Customer Service...

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hi,

In January a bought (for me personally) a mobile phone online by choosing to pay a Data Option for 24 months and paying a small down payment.

Now I would like to to the same for two other numbers (for my kids).

So, you will have 3 phones, it's not allowed.

I guess I need to contact the Customer Service...

Yess, or wait that one voo official answer you on the forum.

Attention, you must write your customer number in your forum profile to have a answer.

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2.5K  messages

il y a 2 ans

@Marcs 

Je crois que le client a compris qu'il ne peut pas avoir plus de 2 téléphones avec option data mais il est bloqué dès le 2e téléphone (avec le sien).  C'est ça qu'il ne comprend pas.  "Pourquoi je ne peux pas commander le 2e".  C'est, du moins, la lecture que j'en ai.

but not why this is and why I cannot order the second. The best they could do is to help me if I buy the phone from their store.

(Modifié)

Promeneur

• 

20  messages

il y a 2 ans

@marcs, @bulrog is right, I am stuck at the second one.

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @miscalencu

I don't see anything that would block the application and from my end, it looks like I can add it.

Could you tell me the smartphone you want and the last 2 digits of the number on which to add this smartphone? I will try on my side.

Thibault 

Promeneur

• 

20  messages

il y a 2 ans

@Thibault It does not matter what smartphone I choose, I get the same message, I tried several (ex: Samsung A33). I also don't get the chance to select a number, as soon as I login (after I choose Existing Customer) I get that error message.

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

il y a 2 ans

I can try to do it myself, but I need to know which smartphone and on which number I activate it.
If not, I can add the Samsung A33 on one numbers of my choice. If I get the error message, then I can tell you more. And if it works, well so much the better.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

@miscalencu 

If I understand correctly thibault offers you to take care of the order, so he needs to know which smartphone you want and on which number you have to add the data

Promeneur

• 

20  messages

il y a 2 ans

@Thibault Well, the thing is I don't even see the price options, my plan was to study them a bit (if I could buy 2 for my kids). Now that I found out I can only buy one I would go for the Samsung A32 5G for number ending in *38 but I want to see the prices first, so please don't place the final order yet. Just test it if you can, maybe you spot the issue.

Thank you!

Officiel VOO

• 

5.4K  messages

il y a 2 ans

The Samsung A32 is no longer in stock.

In any case, you can find all our smartphones here: http://spr.ly/61219MOVh7

If the color of the smartphone is crossed out, it means that it is not in stock.

We have for example the http://spr.ly/61210MOVhC Samsung A33 at 1€ (to pay directly) and then the DATA 3 Gb option at 16€ during 24 months.

However, I can't test if it works without going through the procedure. But you can refuse the request by not signing the email and not paying the 1€.

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

You speek about this phone ?

You need to pay 1€ and take the data option 3GB (16€ by month to be add to your mobile subsciption) but it seems that there is no more phone aviable at this moment.
EDIT : I think that you need to cancel yourself the data option after the 24 months

(Modifié)

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2.5K  messages

il y a 2 ans

...ce qui revient à 385€ pour un smartphone vendu 250€ en magasin. Sans compter que vous êtres tenu pendant 24 mois chez le même opérateur.  A moins d'avoir vraiment besoin des 3 Go ou d'étaler le paiement, je ne trouve pas que c'est une bonne affaire.  

(Modifié)

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 2 ans

Hello @bulrog 

Oui tu fait bien de le signaler, c'est vrai que cela peut revenir plus cher qu'un crédit en magasin.

@miscalencu 

You understand french ? pay attention at the observation of bulrog, he is right, you must think if it is interesting to buy a phone with additional data if you don't have interest for those data.

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires