Profil de cupcake20x12
Apprenti

Apprenti

• 

50  messages

jeudi 4 février 2016 09:45

voo films to rent

Hello Everybody,
I would like to rent a film from the VOO catalogue and I don't know how to find out if the film is broadcast in English. When I look at the "bande d'annouce" it is always in French.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Solution acceptée

Savant

• 

5.3K  messages

il y a 8 ans

Hello cupcake20x12,

Unfortunatly there isn't a specific option to get this information with La box .évasion. I found a little trick though... When your in the VOD catalogue, begin a search by typing "VOST". The results will show you the movies that are in original version, some of them are in English. The subtitles will be in French. I don't think it's possible to change this option... You can start the trailer to verify that the movie is in English. For example, it worked for the movie "Amy".

I'm aware that it's not quite convenient but it's surely better than nothing :)

Have a lovely sunny day !
Tiou

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

457  messages

il y a 8 ans

Hello cupcake20x12,

As I don't have the VooCorder / box .évasion in my hand, I'll give you a few steps to define if a VOD's (Video On Demand) movie has english audio stream, could you try to start the free movie of the month ?

If you are on the VooCorder, you just have to use the info button and then the green round button. I don't know how it works on the box .évasion, I'll need to search how to reach this goal :D

Have a nice day.

Apprenti

• 

50  messages

il y a 8 ans

Hi Lenny,
Thank you for your quick response. I have the Box Evasion so I would be most grateful if you could find out how this is done on the Box Evasion.
Looking forward to hearing from you again.
Have a lovely rainy day !

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

457  messages

il y a 8 ans

• Click on OK's button,
  • Go on Setting's tab (Paramètres if your interface is in french),
  • You should have an option to change the language there (and the subtitle).

Tell me if you can go there by this way and if it works !

Apprenti

• 

50  messages

il y a 8 ans

Hi again Lenny,
Thank you for your suggestion. This is what I do when I look at a programme via the Box Evasion and it works perfectly. HOWEVER, this option isn't available when you rent a film. Whether it is possible when you have rented it, this I don't know. I don't really want to pay for the rent of a film only to find that this option doesn't work (hope you understand my explanations).
Thank you for your efforts Lenny and I wish you a pleasant afternoon.

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

457  messages

il y a 8 ans

On the VooCorder, in the film's information panel, there is a square with VO/VF that tell you there are Version Original and Version French audio stream.

You could check if this square is still there on the box .évasion ! There is an info tab when you're going to buy a film !

Apprenti

• 

50  messages

il y a 8 ans

Unfortunately the box evasion doesn't have the VO/VF square.
The info tab only gives the subject of the film + a little box with two half ellipses in it (I don't know what that means) + ST (which I presume means subtitles).
Thank you for all your efforts Lenny.

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

457  messages

il y a 8 ans

I'll try my best to get your issue fixed soon. I'm going to tell an Voo's Expert about your case as I don't have the box .évasion.

Apprenti

• 

50  messages

il y a 8 ans

Thank you very much Lenny - much appreciated.

Apprenti

• 

50  messages

il y a 8 ans

Thank you Tiou. Yes, it worked but the choice is minimal. Such a pity that all the other films aren't given in VO.
Have a good weekend.

Top Expert

• 

41.5K  messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello

It’s specified if the movie is a VM, VO or VF only ...no ?

(Modifié)

Top Expert

• 

41.5K  messages

il y a 4 ans

Spam en anglais avec liens douteux de "divyanet" supprimé .

(Modifié)

Top Expert

• 

41.5K  messages

spam !

apkwind69 , user bloqué

La charte | Le Forum VOO

PACK « TRIO GIGA MAX » | modem CGA4233 Mode Bridge | Routeur ASUS GT-AXE16000 + GT-AX11000 AiMesh. 

Pas de support technique via la messagerie privée sans invitation SVP !

Top Expert

• 

21.1K  messages

il y a 3 ans

KimErickson bloqué pour lien douteux/spam

Poser une question

Poser une question

Conversations populaires