Passer au contenu principal
C

Promeneur

• 

18 Messages

ven. 18 déc. 2015 11:45

No connectivity in Masnuy Saint Jean

I'm living in Masnuy Saint Jean (7050) and I have no connectivity since this morning at 5:30AM.
I called the support center but I didn't receive any feedback on how long I will be without internet, just "we are aware of the issue and working on it".
Is there any information on the status?
Does anyone knows if in the terms of contract VOO will somehow compensate the customers affected?
Regards,
Maky

Réponses

Solution acceptée

Adrien

Éclairé

• 

2.2K Messages

il y a 5 ans

Hello ccckr,

As you already know, a breakdown is currently affecting your area. Our teams are working relentlessly on it to fix it as soon as possible. Unfortunately I can not give you the exact endtime of the breakdown.
I sent you a private message to discuss the last part of your message.

Regards,
Adrien
Valar Morghulis

Promeneur

• 

18 Messages

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Adrien for your prompt reply and support.
I hope the connectivity is restored as soon as possible and before the weekend.
Best regards,
Maky

Promeneur

• 

18 Messages

il y a 5 ans

Just to let you know that the line is back operational since 14:45. Thanks again for your support.
Adrien

Éclairé

• 

2.2K Messages

il y a 5 ans

I'm glad everything came back to normal.

Now that your situation is closed, I invit you to confirm the best answer by clicking on the green box "meilleure réponse" .

Have a nice day !
Valar Morghulis

Promeneur

• 

18 Messages

il y a 5 ans

Hi, the connectivity is down again at my place and I'm assuming it is in the area as well. The signal level is absent on both downstream and upstream channels. The outage started at 16:30 of the 26 Feb (Friday...). I hope it won't last all the weekend.

Promeneur

• 

18 Messages

il y a 5 ans

Link back operational at 18:00.