Promeneur

• 

6 Messages

mar. 31 mai 2016 18:53

My internet connection is very slow, What can I do ?

The internet at my house is extremely slow all the time. a few times it has gotten to 100Mbps but mostly its around 1 or 2. This is using an Ethernet cable and wifi they are both really slow and barley usable. I need help ASAP. this is not even close to the speeds that i am paying for. I have tried power cycling the modem it does nothing to help.

Réponses

Promeneur

• 

6 Messages

il y a 4 ans

so i called VOO customer service twice today and each time i got connected to someone that didn't speak English. they both said someone would call me back today. and i never got a call back. can i please get some customer service?????
Nathan

Apprenti

• 

2.7K Messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello wolftickets,

Let me try to help you !

Thanks for your customer number, I was able to access to your customer file.

According to the information that I have, there's nothing happening in your area at this time.

Could you please restart your modem ?

If the situation remains unchanged, contact me and we will take further tests.

Regards :)
« Si l’on considère l’innovation, c’est une situation qu’on choisit parce qu’on a une passion brûlante pour quelque chose ». Steve Jobs

Promeneur

• 

6 Messages

il y a 4 ans

I have done that many times, still very slow. Please send out a technician as soon as possible
Nathan

Apprenti

• 

2.7K Messages

il y a 4 ans

I suggest you do a full reset of your modem.

According to the signal readings that I have at my disposal, your connection is rather stable.

Regards,
Nathan
« Si l’on considère l’innovation, c’est une situation qu’on choisit parce qu’on a une passion brûlante pour quelque chose ». Steve Jobs

Promeneur

• 

6 Messages

il y a 4 ans

i just did a full reset and it did not help at all.
Nathan

Apprenti

• 

2.7K Messages

il y a 4 ans

Hello wolftickets,

After verification of your customer file, I have seen that you have contacted our customer service by phone recently.

Did you get answers to your questions?

Regards,
Nathan

Promeneur

• 

6 Messages

il y a 3 ans

it was ok for a while now its back to being unbearably slow. Please HELP
XENA

Top Expert

• 

10.8K Messages

il y a 3 ans

It is necessary to test only on the server of Louvain-la-Neuve or on http://speedtest.voo.be/
A VOO expert will take your request when they read this but post your new speedtest here!
Pack All-In VOO #Quatro MAX# (BE TV inclus) + Bouquets FAMILY FUN & DISCOVER MORE + GSM: VOOmobile #MAX# avec l' option "Europe"

Promeneur

• 

6 Messages

il y a 3 ans

ok here is the voo speed test, please fix!
Nathan

Apprenti

• 

2.7K Messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello wolfitickets,

I noticed in your customer file that a new intervention is scheduled at your home next Monday.

Can you give us news on Monday to tell us if everything is back in order?

Regards,
Nathan