Passer au contenu principal
H

Promeneur

• 

12 Messages

mer. 12 oct. 2016 10:56

Increase in my bill : 26.95€ instead of 24.95€

Hi,
I have a contract for internet package "toudoo". I have been charged 2 euro more each month since July (26,95 instead of 24,95). I am wondering what could be the reasons.

Thanks

Réponses

Promeneur

• 

12 Messages

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much

2 Messages

il y a 3 ans

Dear VOO, i don't remember receiving anything about my plan increasing in price. I already paid 2 euros extra last month (didn't notice in time while paying my bills), and now i received another bill for this month, again for 2 more euros, which frankly, I don't want to pay. I don't really care about chaining my plans, but i also really do mind that you can simply decide to increase the bills just because it's an "old subscription". I am an "old" customer and you should value that and properly notify us and ask us to opt-in to this kind of change. Can you please post concrete instructions on how to change the plan back to the 24.95euro plan i originally signed up for please so I can pay the "correct" amount?
XENA

11.1K Messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello
The price of certain subscriptions increased
This also concerns new subscriptions
Customers were informed on invoices for the month of 05/2017

Pack All-In VOO #Quatro MAX# (BE TV inclus) + Bouquets FAMILY FUN & DISCOVER MORE + GSM: VOOmobile #MAX# avec l' option "Europe"

2 Messages

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the answer!
So, VOO, an internet service provider, does not send emails or SMS in case of these kinds of rate increases? I mean, being I receive Zoomit bills, i hardly ever open any of the bills I receive so your "warning" had very little reach. Really find this not customer oriented and frankly, troublesome. Happy to read the annex of my June's bill at this time of day.
Louana

Érudit

• 

3.4K Messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi portisto,

Sorry for the late reply.

One of my colleagues will contact you to give you more information :)

Poser une question