Passer au contenu principal
H

Promeneur

• 

12 Messages

mer. 12 oct. 2016 10:56

Increase in my bill : 26.95€ instead of 24.95€

Hi,
I have a contract for internet package "toudoo". I have been charged 2 euro more each month since July (26,95 instead of 24,95). I am wondering what could be the reasons.

Thanks

Réponses

Lenn

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2K Messages

il y a 4 ans

Hi,

Did you maybe exceed the 100Gb quota ?

What do you see exactly on your bill in the details section ? Anything else than a "Net TOUDOO" line ?
Quatro Max (extra Be tv) + Family Fun + Discover More / 2 box .évasion / Modem Technicolor Bridge - Routeur ASUS AC-66U - Shield TV 2017

Promeneur

• 

12 Messages

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your reply. It is only mentioned:

Abonnement(s) et Option(s) 26,95 € but I don't know what the option is (please see the attachment)

PS. I've never used more that 100 Gb
Lenn

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2K Messages

il y a 4 ans

Do you have a second page in the bill ? With the details ?
You should have the detail in the electronic bill sent by mail and/or available on myVoo.
Quatro Max (extra Be tv) + Family Fun + Discover More / 2 box .évasion / Modem Technicolor Bridge - Routeur ASUS AC-66U - Shield TV 2017

Promeneur

• 

12 Messages

il y a 4 ans

yes, here it is.
pthierry

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2.4K Messages

il y a 4 ans

Hi,

This is not a Toodoo subscription but an old "Un Peu". The price of old subscriptions increased.

The Toodoo is at 24.95 euros/month.

Promeneur

• 

12 Messages

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your notice. Is there any difference between Un Peu and Toodoo?
Lenn

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2K Messages

il y a 4 ans

In fact, you stil have an old internet plan ("Un peu") which price has increased in July.

You can ask here to really switch to the plan "Toodoo", and you should only pay 24,99€ after that :)

[ Oups, a bit too long to type my answer :) ]
pthierry

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2.4K Messages

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your notice. Is there any difference between Un Peu and Toodoo?

The price :)

Promeneur

• 

12 Messages

il y a 4 ans

:-o is there a way to change it to TOODOO of course without being charged. I meant any hidden charge :)

Promeneur

• 

12 Messages

il y a 4 ans

How to change best answer, I made mistake in choosing the best answer. How silly :(
Lenn

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2K Messages

il y a 4 ans

:-o is there a way to change it to TOODOO of course without being charged. I meant any hidden charge :)

You ask nicely in this forum to an "expert VOO", and they will do it free of charge :)

It will be active from next month, you will still pay 26,95 for October.
pthierry

Citoyen d'honneur

• 

2.4K Messages

il y a 4 ans

A VOO Expert will hopefully answer both of your questions soon :)

Normally there should be no charge to change plan.

Have a nice day
Louana

Érudit

• 

3.4K Messages

il y a 4 ans

Hi hasadi,

This answers are perfectly correct !

Actually, you have an old abonnement "Un peu" and you pay 26.95€. If you want, I can change it for an abonnement NET Toudoo (http://www.voo.be/fr/internet/fournisseur-abonnement-internet/)

Let me know !
Have a nice day !

PS: Thank you all for helping hasadi !

Promeneur

• 

12 Messages

il y a 4 ans

@Louana,

Thanks for your prompt contact. Since there is no difference between "Un peu" and "Toudoo" except prices, I would like to change my plan to "Toudoo".

Thanks for your help guys.

Have a nice day.
Louana

Érudit

• 

3.4K Messages

il y a 4 ans

Hi hasadi,

It's done !
The new subscription will be active on November 1.

Have a nice day ! :)

Poser une question