Passer au contenu principal
AR

jeu. 3 août 2017 07:57

How to cancel my subscription ?

good morning I spoke with your service clientele over the phone and it seems there is a formulaire résiliation, which however it is impossible to find. the letter template/pdf producer does not work, so I was wondering, if someone needs to terminate the subscription what shall she do?
I have prepared a lettre raccommandée to be sent to Voo Service Client Rue Jean Jaurés 46, 4430 Ans. is that correct?

Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Best regards

Réponses

Adrien

Éclairé

• 

2.2K Messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi Alice,

I've asked someone from the concerned department to send you all the practical informations today.
You'll have all of those infos in a private message ou by the phone :)

Let me know if things are still hazy after the explanations !
Valar Morghulis

2 Messages

il y a 3 ans

Thank you! I have also sent the letter via my voo/resiliation section..would that suffice?
Adrien

Éclairé

• 

2.2K Messages

il y a 3 ans

It should be enough indeed but it depends of the type of cancellation conditions.
You'll get all the necessary informations very soon :)
Valar Morghulis

il y a un an

Hi, I would like to cancel my mobile subscription with VOO. I have already sent 2 letters which is of no use. This is very inconsiderate and annoying. I also tried calling the customer care and that didnt work too. What should I do to terminate the contract?
Antoine L

Officiel VOO

• 

2.9K Messages

il y a un an

Hi akshayaavaidya,

I see that your subscription has automatically been terminated on the 30/09.

I'd suggest you confirm your customer number or mobile phone number by private message. Then, I'll send you more details about the termination.

Je serai absent du 26 septembre au 11 octobre inclus.