Promeneur

• 

4 Messages

sam. 24 déc. 2016 14:51

EasyLink VPN on Linksys LRT224

Hello,

I would need to establish an EasyLink VPN connection between two routers LRT224. The easylink is pre-configured to run on ports 10443 or 60433 and HTTPS protocol.

I cannot get the connection established - are these ports blocked by VOO?

Réponses

Solution acceptée

roylion15

Top Expert

• 

15.4K Messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello
May be a problem of private IP instead of public (CGN) ...
Hello,
Take a look at the WAN IP address in the modem VOO. It is possible that you are moved into a private IP now who begins by 10.x ( CGN). In this case it is necessary to ask to VOO to move back you in a public IP.
In the case of a private IP the ports are shared with many other users thus some range ot them are inaccessibles for you.
Don' forget to fill your profile in the forum with your VOO client number so that the VOO Experts can move your private IP into public more quickly.
Have a nice day and Merry Christmas!
VOO PACK « QUATRO MAX » | TECHNICOLOR TC7210 "Bridge" | Routeur ASUS : AX11000 | AiMESH : ASUS AC5300 | TV Samsung 65JS9500 + 55HU8500 | Nvidia Shield PRO | Box Evasion | Voobox | CI+ VOO
Louana

Érudit

• 

3.4K Messages

il y a 3 ans

Hi brk,

I forward your request to the concerned service.
One of our collaborators will come back to you with more information :)

Promeneur

• 

18 Messages

il y a 3 ans

Hello, are you doing it to all your users (without informing them in advance)? I'm asking because since today my VPN, which was working fine until yesterday, stop working and I'm not able to conduct my activities anymore. Please advice.

Promeneur

• 

18 Messages

il y a 3 ans

Please note that the VPN is back operational, however I would like to know mode about this change to a non-routed IP address because it may affect several services running on my line, thank you.
Louana

Érudit

• 

3.4K Messages

il y a 3 ans

Can you tell me if everything is working now ?